The Spektra Edge X is one of the most sophisticated and versatile cartridge machines ever created.
The Spektra Edge X uses the Hex Drive motor system, which is also included in the Spektra Direk , and has been created to protect the heart of your machine: the motor. This machine is fully compatible with the Direkt motorised latch, built into the Edge X machine.
The new Collet Vice system (patent pending) is compatible with the standard rear tube and adjustable screw grips to allow the use of standard and disposable metal grips, plus Cheyenne grips, all on the same machine.
- The Spektra Edge X offers a fully adjustable experience without the need for eccentrics, bars or interchangeable parts.
- Variable on the fly" micro dial adjustment.
- One full turn of the dial takes you from zero to 100.
- Self-lubricating slider: reduces friction, noise and provides longer part life.
- Adjustable pulse: 3 to 4.25 mm with no interchangeable wheels or cams.
- Compatible with Cheyenne cartridges.
- Push rod self-aligns with all cartridge tubes without having to make internal connections.
- Unique bullet bearing slider stabiliser allows the slider to move linearly and reduce friction.
- Very light: only 80 g.
- No virtual vibration
- CNC machined from a solid 6061 T6 aluminium rod, polished and anodised for maximum durability.
- Quiet and steady, perfect for outlining, shading and adding colour.
- Made in the USA.
- The first fully versatile cartridge machine! All options in one machine, without additional accessories.