Aurora 2 - Digital Power Supply
This is a mini size tattoo power supply with LED light. Turns on at the push of a button. The LED light changes colour as the voltage changes. Aurora has magnets on the bottom so it can be attached to your workstation without the need for a stand. It also comes with a non-slip plate for those who don't want to use magnets. Aurora 2, despite its small size, can provide up to 17 volts of clean, stable power. It has a built-in wireless foot pedal function so you can use it without the need for a foot pedal. This function allows you to use it in continuous or paused mode.
- Weight: 187 g.
- Power output: 1.5v - 17v.
- Amp: 2.5.
- Compatible with coil and rotary machines.
- Colour changing voltage indicator.
- Start-up and start-up mode function for rotary tattoo machines.
- 1/4" mono jack inputs for clip cord and standard foot pedal (no foot pedal required for use).
- CNC machined anodised aluminium housing.
- Built-in magnets and silicone grips allow use on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Includes power cord.