Brother PocketJet PJ-883 WI-FI BLUETOOTH Mfi A4 thermal copier
The Brother PocketJet PJ-883 WI-FI BLUETOOTH Mfi A4 portable printer is robust and durable; the perfect solution for printing whenever and wherever you want. Simply connect it to your computer, tablet or phone with a WIFI or Bluetooth connection and start printing!
WIFI data transmission is fast and secure, and Wireless Direct's technical support ensures that printing can be sent directly to the printer, without connecting to a wifi router.
It's easy to transport and fits easily into any drawer or travel case - ideal for travel, conventions and studies!
Its direct thermal printing technology guarantees a quality result, no matter the conditions or environment. While printing, it also recognises changes in shades, so that during the tattooing process, you can see the areas where the tone or shadows change clearly, and not just the outline.
- Portable thermal printer.
- Wifi connection.
- Fast and efficient.
- Print designs directly from your computer, tablet or phone.
- High resolution thermal printing technology (300 dpi).
- Prints up to 8 pages per minute.
- Prints in different shades - not just outlines!
- Lightweight and portable.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 255 x 55 x 55 x 30 mm.
- Weight: 610 g.
- Various power options.
- USB connection.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- Compatible with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, MOPRIA and P-Touch.
- Best choice for iOS because it's WIFI Direct with iPads, and you don't need an app to print.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the protective foil and yellow model sheet from the carbon paper. All you need to use is the carbon and tracing paper.
- Insert the carbon paper into the thermal printer facing upwards, at the top of the printer. The printer will hold it in place.
- Flip the image on your computer horizontally (tip: for optimal transfer, change the opacity of the image and make it lighter).
- After printing, lift the front cover to remove the paper and... You're ready to go!
*This item cannot be returned after purchase, so the customer must make all arrangements directly with the manufacturer BROTHER.