Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited
The Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited is the next step in the evolution of Cheyenne's popular SOL Nova press and the brand's first cordless tattoo machine.
Instead of using a power source, Cheyenne's PEN-style cordless rotary machine is powered by a rechargeable battery. As you will receive two batteries with your SOL Nova Unlimited, along with a charger and cable, you can simply swap out the first one and continue working while the other is charging.
The Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited takes three hours to fully charge and provides a minimum of five hours of operation.
Operating the Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited couldn't be easier, as everything is done through a single button and motion control. You can adjust the frequency of the SOL Nova Unlimited quickly and easily by holding down the button while tilting the machine. Tilt up to increase the frequency and down to decrease it.
With a wide frequency bandwidth ranging from 25 to 140 Hz, the Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited is perfect for a wide range of tattoo styles. You can lower the rotation frequency for dotwork and realism or turn it up for fuller, more intense lines.
The SOL Nova Unlimited offers two modes of operation: stable mode and responsive mode. Using the stable mode will keep your machine running at a controlled speed, with no let up and a steady stroke. With the responsive mode, the frequency and stroke of the SOL Nova Unlimited will adjust according to the surface you are tattooing, essentially emulating the give.
Like Cheyenne's previous rotary tattoo machines, the SOL Nova Unlimited is quiet to operate with minimal vibration. It is powered by a brushless DC motor, offers an adjustable needle depth from 0 to 4.0mm and has a stroke length of 3.5mm, making it ideal for tattooing precise lines as well as smooth shading.
The Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited is easy to cover and wrap for hygienic reasons and is compatible with the brand's own one-inch and round D disposable handles.
- Maximum freedom of movement thanks to cordless operation.
- Intuitive operation through revolutionary one-button operation and motion control.
- Minimum 5 hours of operation with only 3 hours of charging (at 5V and min. 2A).
- Cheyenne: typical, quiet, low-vibration operation.
- 2 operating modes: stationary mode (stroke/frequency: constant) and response mode (stroke/frequency: reactive).
- Wide frequency bandwidth from 25 Hz to 140 Hz.
- 3.5 mm stroke (SOL Nova Unlimited 3.5) for good balance between lines and shading.
- 4.0 mm stroke (SOL Nova Unlimited 4.0) for demanding lining and colour packaging.
- Compatible with Disposable Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round - the hygienically and safely packaged disposable grips.
- Infinitely adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm SOL Nova Unlimited 3.5, 0.25 - 4.25 mm SOL Nova Unlimited 4.0).
- Easy to cover.
- Accessories included: Cheyenne protective case, 2 batteries and charger with cable.
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485).
- Made in Germany.