This small-sized power supply with a powerful battery is mounted directly on the machine, in the RCA socket, so that the cables do not interfere with the work, and most importantly, we do not have to protect them. Its weight is also small: only 44 grams! Virtually unnoticeable on the machine.
The power supply can be used with any machine with a RCA plug, which makes it an extremely versatile device that can successfully replace classic power supplies in your studio, especially considering the impressive long working time on a single charge.
A lithium-ion battery with a capacity of up to 2000 mAh guarantees uninterrupted operation for up to 5 hours. At the same time, fast charging with the included USB cable makes breaks in work very short. Despite the small size, the power supply has a full voltage regulation every 0.1V in the range of 5-12V. The set is operated via two buttons located on the top of the housing. Right next to it is a clear display that shows 3 different values: voltage, battery level in percent, time since switching on the power supply (it resets after each power off). There is also a quick start mode for tattoo machines that need a little extra power to get going.
The most important features:
- Compatible with any machine with a RCA connector.
- Not compatible with Cheyenne type connector.
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Working time: up to 5 hours.
- Charging time: 2.5 hours.
- Jump start mode.
- Dimensions: 67 mm x 29 mm x 23 mm.
- Weight 44g.
- Voltage regulated every 0.1V in the range 5-12V.
- The set includes a power supply and a USB charging cable.
* The machine in the pictures is not part of the set.