The tattoo healing pad is a non-adhesive dressing to isolate the tattooed area from external aggressions and absorb the fluids released by the tattoo during the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Does not stick to the skin. It replaces the classic protective film and unlike it, it avoids contact with the sun and other external aggressions.
- It keeps the tattooed area well protected and does not stick to the fresh tattoo.
- The highly absorbent core has a polyethylene film with micro-perforations on the side in contact with the tattoo to absorb fluids and facilitate perspiration.
- Easy to remove.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Box of 35 units.
- Measurements: 60x90 cm.
How to use:
- Requires the use of tape or adhesive tape.
- The white side is applied on the tattoo; the blue side is the outside.