Say goodbye to carbon thermal printing!
We are very proud to introduce the new InkJet Stencils. You will be amazed at the quality your stencils can have using the InkJet system, and also the reduction of your weekly/monthly running cost.
Here we have the patented 4oz InkJet ink for use with the EPSON Eco Tank range of printers only. You can find full instructions and important information on how to use the InkJet, including a video showing what you can achieve with your stencils using the InkJet ink.
- Each 4oz bottle produces approximately 3,000 stencils.
- InkJet stencils cost less than half the price per printed page compared to traditional carbon paper stencils.
- 2 x 4oz bottles are more than enough to fill the ink trays, although 1 bottle is enough to do the job.
- The InkJet Stencils only work with the Epson Eco Tank range of printers - Our suggested compatible models are: ET-2750, ET-2700, ET-2650, ET-2600.
- This is a carbonless system, so the use of InkJet Stencil Spray is vital to transfer the ink from the tracing paper to the customer's skin.
- Once the ink has been poured into the printer trays, it must remain in an upright position. Failure to do so will result in air pockets that will prevent the printer from operating.
- If the printer model used has several ink reservoirs, the 4 oz. bottle must be dispersed through all of them, no reservoir can be empty at the beginning of the process.
- As the reservoirs are emptied during use, there is no need to refill until the last reservoir is low.
- Users should not treat this machine as a multi-purpose printer within the studio.
- The printer should only be used for stencil printing with the inkjet formula.
- Using normal printer ink carries the possibility of introducing hazardous substances into the tattoo.
- Normal printer ink and toner can be toxic.
- The stencil preparation spray actively balances the skin to the point of being pH neutral. This is something that very few stencil preparation sprays are able to achieve, which is important as achieving neutrality means that the stencil will not rub off as easily.
If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to call or email our sales team.